Passionate about recycling? Care about reducing the amount of solid waste on the island? We need you!
- Presenters – those who love teaching others how to recycle and compost, especially to school groups
- Booth Staffers – who love interacting with a variety of people at community events to share and learn about reducing, reusing and recycling
- Behind the Scene Helpers – who like managing materials and contacts, and/or doing the odd jobs that support the organization, including fundraising
- Researchers – who love digging into resources that can help move us to a more sustainable Island
- Journalists – to post on our Facebook page and contribute articles and photos for newsletters and this website
- Grant Writers – help us get funding for our community work
If you would like to volunteer for any of these activities complete the Recycle Hawaii Volunteer Application and send it to email@example.com or mail it to Recycle Hawaii PO Box 4847 Hilo HI 96720.
Volunteer Engagement Manager
Recycle Hawaii currently has a variety of volunteer positions available to fill!
Our first position is to find that special volunteer interested in taking on the responsibilities of being our Volunteer Engagement Manager. The VEM is responsible for cultivating, growing, managing and sustaining a new core of volunteers working under the direction of the Board of Recycle Hawaii. Click on the position description for Volunteer Engagement Manager 9-30-18 and see if you are the person we are looking for!
- Complete the Recycle Hawaii Volunteer Application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the Volunteer Engagement Manager will be screened by the Executive Committee for appointment by the Board of Directors.
If you are interested in becoming a Board member, complete this form
and send it to admin@recycle hawaii.org or mail it to Recycle Hawaii PO Box 4847 Holo HI 96720
Help make a difference on the island and be part of Recycle Hawaii!